Watcher Equipment No Longer Showing

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Pacific
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Hey team! As of tonight our Watcher items that we got from Twitch drops during the Isle Of Siptah release have disappeared. We cannot see them in the artisan bench anymore.

90% sure were available two days ago. 100% sure they were available last week.

Installed Mods:

Savage Wilds

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open Artisans bench
  2. Search for “watcher” - nothing appears
2 Likes

Conan and Twitch both say it still is.

1 Like

for me too and i have linked my account to twitch. I cant pickup watcher stuff too

I have had to unlink and relink in the past when this happened. I would try a Steam, Twitch, and Conan restart first.

1 Like

for me yes

1 Like

Having the same issue, watcher stuff dissappeared from crafting benches, they were there yesterday, twich link seems fine, PVE-conflict server 3052.

1 Like

All of mine are also gone.

Given the number of reports suddenly appearing, I suspect this is affecting everyone, and those offering suggestions on how to fix the issue have not yet noticed that theirs are all now gone too.

1 Like

It’s happening on my Private Xbox server, as well.

1 Like

I am also having the problem of all the Watcher stuff missing even after relinking Steam and Conan Exiles to my twitch account. Had to relink alot of games to my twitch/Amazon account last night. Had to relink 15 days earlier when I lost access again.

It seems that it may have to do something with the mini updates and backend maintenance. I guess we will have to wait for a fix.

I can confirm I’ve exactly the same issue, one of my players told it to me today and I tried to spawn a few myself got the “NO ACCESS” error (same as when you try to spawn DLC content you don’t own)

I’d attach the image from Twitch as proof but my acc is too new, registered just to confirm having the same issue.

I’ve got the issue as well. I’ve unlinked and relinked my Twitch account, checked that the drops are still there on Twitch, removed all mods and checked on an un-modded fresh save, restarted Twitch, restarted Conan Exiles, restarted Steam and verified game files. The items & feats are still missing.

Also, the feat for Conan’s Royal Armour is missing, though the items can still be spawned via the Admin Panel.

I also noticed my watcher gear cannot be spawned or crafted today. I know it was working a few weeks ago. Confirmed Twitch and Conan are linked.

Same here. Dis- and reconnectet my Twitch-Account already. Watchers-Receipes still missing

Multiple players on our servers are reporting the same thing. More than that, they’re also reporting that if one of those items is placed in their build–even if they own it–that they cannot pick it up, move it, etc.

Seems that Firespark’s video calling out the end to being able to share DLC goodies may be correct. Rearranging furniture in our tavern right now though, kiiiinda sucks. =\

That is how items from DLC you don’t own have always functioned. Until we get the Twitch drops back again, they are working exactly like unowned DLC items.

I don’t think Firespark’s video has anything to do with this particular issue. Although I haven’t seen any official word on what happened to the Twitch drops, the most logical running theory right now was they were making back end changes in preparation for the new special feats page where the Twitch items will likely be found after 3.0 and it broke the current feats.

If that is true, it is probably unlikely we will see Twitch drops fixed until 3.0 goes live.

1 Like

I can find the Watcher items in the Admin panel but I cannot even spawn them in, let alone craft them. When will this issue be fixed?

I am also having issues with all the Watcher items. Cannot craft and cannot spawn in Admin eventhough I’ve disconnected and reconnected from Twitch several times. Can we please get a walk through on how to fix this or an ETA on the fix?

Den said in the Q&A stream that they suspected the issue was on their end and he would look into it.

That’s all we’ve got at this time.

2 Likes

How long ago was THAT?