Watcher Items from Twitch not showing?

Continuing the discussion from NEW Bug Report Template:

1 Like

Greetings Avalonseer!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding the Watcher items.

Due to our newest update, some of those items might have been placed in other locations such as different benches or tabs within your character menu. Sometimes it may even be a matter of a filter - like the ones that some benches have.

If you still can’t find the referred item that you previously had, then it may be due to mods that are being used in the server.
In order for us to test this out, I would suggest for you to delete the following file:
Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods\modlist.txt and manually unsubscribe from all your Conan modes. This will guarantee that mods are not loaded.

Also, make sure to verify the files of the game and restart you computer after doing so.

Please let us know if the issue persists after performing the suggested steps Avalonseer.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

1 Like

I have the same problem on x box all the watcher items show up but i dont can invest any points into them to be abel tooo build them

1 Like

This is again your entitlement system being broken, I’ve same issue and that has been a coming and going issue since Jun/Jul.