We want to rent Conan PS4 servers @nitrado!

have had nothing but good experience with them and want to know when we would expect to able to rent a conan exiles server with them?

Hi there,

As of right now, there is no information regarding the possibility of servers being made available through Nitrado.

Ok well I really just wanted to make it known many of us would love to have that option for Conan Exiles because Nitrado have provided excellent service in the past for other games. And I hope that becomes a viable option for me to rent my own server through them in the near future.

Hallo liebe Leute von funcom… Conan ist ein super Spiel geworden… Da ich bereits einige Server zu unterschiedlichen Spielen besitze und diese Server bei Nitrado sind, möchte ich euch bitten diese Möglichkeit ebenfalls für Conan anzubieten… Auf nitrado für PS4… Es stehen einige in den startlöchern und meine Frage ist, besteht die Möglichkeit in einem kurzfristige Zeitraum… Ich hoffe ich werde von euch nicht enttäuscht, da gportal nicht diesen Standart hat wie nitrado… Nitrado ist auch für euch die bessere Wahl…

LG Matty

I agree there services are top notch idk why funcom has not thought of this or heard out voices on this matter I’m on xbox and would love this choice.