Weapon Swapping Consistency

If any of you have played Doom Eternal before you’ll know how important but also how fun weapon swapping is in that game: quickly switching between weapons and doing a lot of burst DPS. There’s something similar in M:H where you can shoot, then swap on the off-beat, and shoot again on the next beat. So in 2 beats you get an attack from 2 different weapons.

While it’s a fun playstyle and adds a lot of depth it’s quite inconsistent, probably because it might not be intended. Sometimes it won’t let you shoot on the beat even though you’ve swapped to the weapon, and it almost never works with Persephone or The Hounds.
Is there a chance that this could potentially be turned into a feature later on in an update? I know this isn’t what the game’s main focus is but I like to think there are others out there that may enjoy this weapon-swap heavy gameplay and making it consistent would be fantastic for that niche of people who enjoy the more technical, APM-heavy side of FPS play.

Anyway that was it, just throwing my suggestion out there and hoping to create some interest around it so thanks to anyone who took the time to read this :metal:

Greetings Hellsinger and welcome to our forum.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We passed this information over to the rest of the team. :metal:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.