Weapons gone after log

Game mode: [ Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ Server 6110 ]

So I am playing on 6110 and I crafted some Daggers of Legion. Everything I see shows that it is 46 health damage, but when I crafted them they came out as 41. I put a dmg kit on there and it brought it to 47 (did this thinking maybe lag caused the difference). Then I assumed it was the “variable” weapon effect. Maybe it just comes out with a variable damage, maybe? I don’t know. I logged off for a minute to do some chores (like 10 minutes) and when I got back on the weapon was completely gone from my thrall. Before logging I killed a few animals just to see how the daggers did, so I know they were there. I then gathered some more eldarium and made another set, this time with 40 dmg, placed on thrall, logged, came back and they are gone again.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Craft Epic Daggers of the Legion
  2. Place with thrall to use
  3. Log off
  4. Log on
  5. Daggers are gone
1 Like

Thanks for filing a proper report.

Duplicate post: Weapon disappeared from Thrall

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.