Weapon disappeared from Thrall

So I am playing on 6110 and I crafted some Daggers of Legion. Everything I see shows that it is 46 health damage, but when I crafted them they came out as 41. I put a dmg kit on there and it brought it to 47 (did this thinking maybe lag caused the difference). Then I assumed it was the “variable” weapon effect. Maybe it just comes out with a variable damage, maybe? I don’t know. I logged off for a minute to do some chores (like 10 minutes) and when I got back on the weapon was completely gone from my thrall. Before logging I killed a few animals just to see how the daggers did, so I know they were there. Any one else have this issue/can help with this issue? Thanks!

Update, just made a second set of daggers and upon logging off and back on those are now gone as well. Who do I need to talk to to know why this happening?

Noone, sounds like a bug with this specific weapon. You won’t be getting the item back as there is no “refund” on officials but at least Funcom can look into it.

For Funcom:
Official Server (no mods)
Issue: Daggers of Legion disappear from thrall’s inventory on relog.

1 Like

Thank you for input/help! Still new to this whole forum thing.

1 Like

variable means the weapon will have damage equal to a random number between a set interval.
Almost all legion weapons have the variable stat.
Thralls eat all the weapons with variable stat. It was reported during testlive.

2 Likes

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.