Welcome our new team member!

Greetings Exiles!

Please give a warm welcome to @ZahMaiatt our newest team member here on the forums :discopug:

He is a true ally in the fight against pineapple on pizza as he says ‘I simply can’t betray my Latin blood. I hope some can forgive me, but there’s just some stuff you can’t do. There’s no judge tho, go for it!’

He’s a big fan of multiplayer and competitive games.

Conquering the lands of Conan Exiles is not an easy feat so he relies on a lot of H2O.
There will be no battle over the coffee machine this time :muscle:

We are excited to have ZahMaiatt start this new adventure with us. Welcome to the Team!

22 Likes

Welcome @ZahMaiatt!

May your journey on our Lands be full of adventures and kind Exiles!

Always a pleasure to fight the dark arts of :pineapple: :pizza: with a new friend beside us. :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome, @ZahMaiatt!

I hope you enjoy it here, but beware of the abominations :eyes:

10 Likes

Oi! …we have names! :frowning:

Welcome to the forums @ZahMaiatt!

5 Likes

Welcome.

3 Likes

wont let me just :wave:

3 Likes

AWESOME! Welcome ZM!

Then you are clearly doing coffee wrong. Coffee is best with a hint of your enemy’s blood.

5 Likes

Welcome! It is good that warriors against pineapples on pizza such as we should meet in the struggle of life… and death.

5 Likes

A battle that will be waged eventually.

2 Likes

There is 1 thing worse than pineapple. As kids we were treated to pizza :pizza: at a really good place :yum: we ordered a pizza with everything not having heard of Anchovies fine way to wreck a pizza. Welcome to the Forum protecter of Pizza.

5 Likes

Ham and pineapple pizza here in Canada is called Hawaiian Pizza.

It’s a Canadian creation even :smiley:
Wikipedia

Anyone else call it that name? Or just here in Canada?

And welcome to the forums!

5 Likes

Hello @ZahMaiatt welcome, we from latam cummunity te saludamos.

Seja bem vindo nossos agradecimentos de antemão. Te desejamos muito sucesso.

5 Likes

Same in the US at least 30 years back

3 Likes

Greetings everyone and thank you for the welcome! :wave:

It’s a pleasure to arrive at the exiled lands with the companionship of such beautiful human beings.
Although we already have an awesome @Community team I hope to add some flavor to it as well.

Yup, as @Dana already said you can have all the pineapple you want for your pizza, just don’t put it on mine.

@erjoh although it’s not the preferred drink I can say sometimes coffee with a hint of your enemy’s blood is all we need to get us ready for the day!
P.S: We have coffee, we just don’t have our enemies blood… yet. :smirk:

Besides foods and drinks, I have to say gaming has been present for a good chunk of my life professionally and as a hobby, so I hope to assist you the best I can.
I wanted to share a preferred genre, but it’s not like I really have a preferred one. Just send me to a new land with some competitive mechanics and it’s on! (Never skipped a good single-player)

If I had to add anything else, I would add music. What would life be without music? That’s why I write and “produce” some when there’s time.

Alright, I guess that’s it, so I’ll see you guys on the forums and on the savage lands! See you soon :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

But Canadian bacon is just fancy ham.

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Back Bacon as it’s called here is definitely the main meat topping I go for. Plus some pepperoni.

Where I am when we say bacon when ordering it’s back bacon.

I don’t know even know how you would get or even if you can get the other bacon on pizza. Actually now that I think about it, I did see it called breakfast bacon at one pizza place here.

3 Likes

Oh breakfast bacon is dang good on pizza…because, you know, pizza just isn’t salty enough. Need to feel those arteries hardening with each bite.

4 Likes

Dean needs all the Coffee he can get. Love that show.

3 Likes