Well Lookie What I Found

I happened upon this little beauty when I was browsing the Wiki. Had no idea that it was even (kind of) a thing in Conan Exiles. Seriously, this sounds really cool, I would love it if we could have this implemented into the game.

6 Likes

Looks cruel and hard to avoid when thrown by an npc… I love it.

3 Likes

Grinding a vanquished enemys body into sharp bone fragments then using it to go and blast his former allies into oblivion!? Sounds pretty metal me! :smiling_imp: :metal:

4 Likes

If it can be done, my darfari ambushers have a new weapon. Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

I want them since I saw this video, a year ago!

4 Likes

Like @darthphysicist said, these grenades thrown by npcs will totally change the difficulty of raiding npc camps! The game has Barbaric mode, it’s time to implement this in barbaric mode single player. Imagine trying to cross the bridges of the black galleon and npcs throw the flash grenades… Omg, this will be really interesting, yes bring it on :metal:

2 Likes

Hrm, is there a way for the flash bang grenades to not affect you (for example; wearing a mask) otherwise, I don’t really see them being of much use. Well, might help as a last resort, but if you also can’t see where you’re going, could end up doing more harm than good, heh

2 Likes

Using a Night stalker mask at night and getting flashbanged, could be pretty painful for the player’s eyes.

2 Likes

If you go into admin mode and check the “unlock all recipes” button there are some interesting things in the game. Witch fire grenade is a fun one. Player trap is a tad underwhelming.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.