What are you favorite thrall pun names?

My boyfriend dressed a fighter in red, white, and blue - Armed him with a severed arm and named him “The Second Amendment.”

I’m still laughing.

What are some you’ve come up with?

1 Like

Steve w the hard nipples in stygian raider… rips his uniform every time

1 Like

Saw another players thrall… Bald guy, totally naked, named “Johnny Sins” (Brazzers´ Bald Guy). Not the best, not the worst.

2 Likes

After capturing our first Dalinsia, I logged in the next day to find out one of my clanmates had renamed her to Dalsy, an antipyretic drug. Long story short, every single Dalinsia we own has medicine-themed names, which also helps setting them apart from the other thralls. In fact, we developed a pun-name code for each specific thrall, but most of those names aren’t appropriate to share here, and almost all of those puns are lost in translation anyway.

1 Like

“Brok the bait” : Name of a level 0 fighter thrall defending the homestead in wolf infested territory.

I’ve got a pair of archers named Conchaka, one is Conchaka Zulu and the other is Conchaka Khan. It was impossible not to do it LOL.

There’s a candle-seller in my city called Raymond the Chandler. I imagine he writes detective novels in his free time.

Maybe not the cleverest pun of all times, but it makes me feel a little happy.

1 Like

The two white tigers guarding the inner entrance of my castle are called Siegfried and Roy…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.