What happend to 1 month subs?

Why did you silently remove the option for 1 month sub with the anniversary? The price is high for a 20 year old game and you are pushing us to pay for at least 3 months?

Some people don’t pay for 3 months or more. Some people want to check in once in a while to talk to old friends and hang around. Some people do not have the money to pay for that much time, especially now people are playing multiple accounts. Because with MB and the current population you cannot easily get a team anymore.

I also thought that a 20 year anniversary would at last give some free time to people that are not currently subscribed. You stopped doing that some years ago (stupid, as many people returned because of those months). I know it got me back to sub at least 3 times in the past.

I love this game, I love the people but man am I annoyed with the way Funcom handles it these days.

Edit: issue seems to be resolved. Thanks AndyB. Was afraid this was a decision by Funcom. Seems to have been an overlooked consequence of the anniversary offer.

Following up here but yeah, this was our bad. A 1-month option should now again be available.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.