What is different about playing Conan Exiles and Ark?

I’m interested in CE . This summer vacation I got a psn cd keys from Scdkey. I played this game on ps4 again.I play Ark but the concept of Ark is kind of driving me nuts.I thought it was dinosaurs but they keep adding crazy stuff… and I’m finding it hard to keep up with it. I’m really digging CE by the looks and stuff… I’m a big builder and the building looks awesome. I want to hear others opinions on who actually played the game.thanks!

1 Like

Building is way better than ark. I like both games but got burned out on ark

1 Like

Ark was fun for me, but the building mechanics have always been rather lacking in areas. With CE I find the building much more interesting and the world feels much more alive. If you want story, you can search it out, if you want PvP/pve, there’s plenty of good servers across the three systems. But I’m finding that the RP in CE is tons better than any I have found on Ark. But it all comes down to personal preferences. Now, there are bugs (to be expected) that can feel game breaking, but really don’t do anything more than a minor nuisance atm. Sorry for the rambling, but I hope it helped at least a little.

1 Like

One upside I find to Conan Exiles over ARK is that Conan Exiles doesn’t have a BS final boss like ARK does, that thing is an absolute pain in the neck to fight, especially when you’ve ascended to Beta or Alpha. You could have an army of dinosaurs to fight this thing, and you’ll more than likely lose them all or most during the fight, leaving you to fight it alone in the final phase.

I also find Conan Exiles’ combat more enjoyable, ARK’s feels more clunky and unresponsive in comparison.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.