What Should I Use Bug Reports For?

Sometimes weird things happen in games. When it happens, report it here! Please don’t post exploits. Send exploits directly to a developer or moderator.

There are enough cases of the best intentions going horribly wrong that we have a section just for these situations. Please bring your strange stories and unbelievable experiences here.

How exactly do i message a moderator directly? I have an exploit I would like to notify about, but I don’t see how to compose a blank message to a moderator.

Apparently new users can’t @ message anyone.

–j

The PoundFist emote journal does not appear. Went on an emote hunt with a video guide. 2 emotes did not appear in the positions the video shown. The video was 1.0 version PC but I still managed to find the others none the less.

In the middle of a pvp fight when this message came up more then 5 times in less then 2 mins causing my character to completely stop moving. Could not move after click OK on message. I have never seen this but in my opinion this needs to be removed since its clearly a bug if it causes your character and game to lock up. I couldnt even switch weapons or open inventory

Hi, I recently purchased the undead rhino skin from the bazaar

After equipping the skin to the rhino I am somehow able to have the undead rhino and another mount follow me at the same time without running war party.

When trying to have a fighter/follower follow me it stops the undead rhino from following me.

I believe this skin somehow makes the undead rhino into a fighter/follower rather than a mount follower as it should be

Please can this be fixed