What's your favorite (or the one you're most proud of!) screenshot of Conan Exiles? (encore!)

this one is so far the best one I have ever taken.

10 Likes

Crom!! Those second two are EPIC. Well done!

2 Likes

Heh! Thanks mate! I only join this community a few weeks ago, I wanted to show fun com my fan comic but got too picky and started drawing it again, also wanted to make some friends to play Conan with, I have a pirate clan of 3 players called the salmon moose on the Australian/NZ official server aka the only Oceania one. Thanks for the giggles at my screen shots, they were great memories.

2 Likes

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one’s mettle as surely as the strongest adversary…

There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses its luster, when the throne room becomes a prison, and all that is left is the privacy of the loo.

14 Likes

VERY assassin’s creed!

EPIC MOVIE QUOTE. Ok, imo, @Larathiel wins the thread! I’m having super big flashbacks now, and picturing Valeria on the chamber pot now, you sneaky git! Great shot with those xD

2 Likes

From the Vacation in the Exiled Lands series

"Nice Rack"

10 Likes

I love this picture cause the misty weather give my monestary such a mystic look

Hard to decide…

29 Likes

Probably this of the admin-building that i built on my server. I used the Pippi mod to move the desert spawnpoint into the pyramid to the right.

6 Likes

Building we all know, but in darkness the world looks very much different:

9 Likes

A spanish friend (who I met while playing Conan) and me dancing at the Volcano forge, while waiting for some Obsidian bars to be completed (we already cleared the dungeon):

6 Likes

Drink! or i kill the dog!

Toth Amon rules!

She’s a maniac, maniac on the floor :musical_note:

sorry for that…:stuck_out_tongue:
the raider of the lost beer

20 Likes

In the Well of Skellos with my Set Priestess.

11 Likes

The first screenshot I ever took in Conan. February 13th 2017 on the first season of HyborianAge RP. I had no idea at the time that I was standing next to my future husband.

13 Likes

I was trying to make a lively tavern, but everyone looked like the doctor just told them the cancer was inoperable.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Current season of NetherMoonRP

8 Likes

I just dug this screenshot of me, over the dead body of my lover (that really died RP wise).

PS : In fact, is death was really dumb ; he just fall off a damn wall !

7 Likes

I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t help but burst out in nervous laughter when I saw this. If my coworkers didn’t already think I was crazy, they surely would now! :rofl:

She looks like she’s considering some life choices… as in who should keep theirs. :wink:

3 Likes