Wheel of Pain Thrall Progress resets when servers reset

Nothing yet? OMG, I am hating this game bugs. It’s pathetic, we are dealing with the players always trying to help them not to be broken by the bugs. We cant reset the server until this is done. Just… Bleehh…

I’ve had this exact problem and my brain was breaking trying to figure out what the heck was going wrong. I’m glad I’m not alone at least. 4 named thralls and 4+ days. At this point, I’m ready to go grabbing 1s so they’ll be done by the time I go offline. (Ps4, pve official)

1 Like

I’ve even tried letting the game run in the background. Doesn’t work. Game seizes up and I have to restart, resetting my thralls in the wheel. Funcom, please fix with next patch. This is really a buzzkill and ruining my gameplay not to mention my progression! I will definitely NOT be buying the DLC until this is fixed.

3 Likes

Someone got back to me on Twitter yesterday. I guess this was just fixed on pc and the console patch will be coming in the future. I didnt get a date or anything, but at least i know they are aware of the issue… :-/

1 Like

Apologies for the late reply to this but we are indeed aware and have indeed patched this to PC with yesterday’s hotfix. We are also making sure it goes in asap for consoles but we have to keep CERTS in mind and can’t unfortunately just patch whenever, like we can in PC :slight_smile:

1 Like

It erm … Didn’t work. The pc patch that is. Still stopping on reset. Thralls, smelters, fish, water etc

Wow funcom you guys need shame you fix the bugs on pc but the same thing is happening, wow now it’s gonna take a another week to fix that shame on you funcom

Happened to me too, was all fine until they did the update and now everytime I log-off and back on they reset themselves, it says my wheel is on but I have to turn it off and on again to start the taiming process from the beginning.

-I play offline with no co-op

well i have 4 named thralls on 1 wheel for 2 weeks they are still there…after…2…weeks…sad i really wanna make those legendary repair kits. Oh wait, I CANT FIND A NAMED THAT CAN MAKE THEM!!!

single player…now checked on the new thrall
looks like fix. Gooogle traductor.

G’day.

Have the same problem. The only “work around” I have found is to have the Wheel of Pain window open and then place the PS4 into sleep mode. The following night when I activate the console the thrall is still shown in the correct “slot” along with the previous session’s progress. Less than ideal but…

Cheers.

1 Like

Not only that but if your firebowl cauldron is cooking something and you exit the game when you come back the fuel is still burning but nothing is qued for production. Turn off cauldrons before exiting the game

1 Like

We plan to update consoles with the two latest PC Patches towards the end of the week (depending on Certification slots). This should bring the PC fix to PS4 and Xbox as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you for the info, i can’t wait when it happens😁

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. My off and no queue cauldrons turn on by themselves when starting a new session. Have to basically go to every station and check state and try not to think about other bases. Might start emptying fuel when I move between bases and at shutdown at current base.

1 Like