When does the Halloween event begin/end?

The newspost isn’t very clear on when we can expect to see the Halloween event.

Please tell me it will be longer than just one night. Some people like to go out with friends, go to parties, go trick or treating, etc on Halloween night.

This event needs to run for like a week to allow everyone to log on and experience it.

4 Likes

I was getting the impression that it would be just 1 night. I have to work and attend a costume party. So I will miss out as well.

i am hoping it lasts at least a week. I would want as many people to experience my creation if i was on the team that made the extras.

Yeah me too. I’d say the best would be 48 hours, centered around Midnight, October 31st. Or, in other words, October 31st 0:01 to November 1st 23:59.

Yes… All this work for almost nothing? (Since it’s only a single night.)
I feel bad for those who produced that event.

I have no idea about programming, but I don’t think it’s to much work, just some kind of modified meteor I’d guess

that gives me an idea :slight_smile:

it is true that some people cant play on halloween, (or are busy flying around on broomsticks) :broom: but maybe it could be released later as an unofficial (semi-official) mod, so that people can still appreciate and experience all the hard work that was spent in making it?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.