When exactly will update will happen and how much size of the update?

as the title saying , when its gonna happen exactly and how much size of the update ?

i need to sacrifice people already !!

https://c.tenor.com/3cu1NOpgFm0AAAAd/succession-blood.gif

3 Likes

3 Likes

Its the 1st, were is it?

2 Likes

At home it’s Thursday and 7:10 am, still no 3.0

2 Likes

Yes. same. It’s only 8:40 for me :frowning:

1 Like

by me its 7:41 am i live in the same timezone then funcome i not expect it to land befor 3 to 4 pm so still 6 to 7 hours to wait

2 Likes

Any ETA?

2 Likes

Evening as always

1 Like

I’m thinking around 9 or 10 am central time, Chicago time, servers are being shut down at 8 am.

1 Like

Sounds like bad game management. Should let it preload a few days early and just flip the switch to let people play on release day like Blizzard does with WoW.

6 Likes

Past updates have been between around 12:00 and 13:00 Norway time
Don’t remember how soon thereafter the Patches and Hotfixes land :wink:
Mod updates from now onwards.

Every big update they put 1-2 hours before raid time (eu zone).

Agreed in principle but CE doesn’t have nearly that clean of a client/server separation, and something like that is near impossible to add retroactively, it has to be built into the system architecture from the start.

1 Like

It’s a shame that in the 21st century there’s no preload, timely info on exact release time, etc.

1 Like

patience is a virtue

1 Like

Besides, it has become a tradition to watch the internet/steam/service providers collapse under the download flood when it drops - and the subsequent panting, slavering and drooling of those with fast connections and screaming, wailing and gnashing of teeth of those with slower systems - one of hte few times Modders are given a tiny breather :slight_smile:

It is 01-Sep and there is no update yet. There is only one thing left to do! :slight_smile:

Hyperventilating Breathe GIF - Hyperventilating Breathe Sheldon ...

1 Like

“Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it’s time for our viewers to crack each other’s heads open and feast on the goo inside?”

2 Likes

Its live now https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=conan+exiles