Where to next folks?

Now that the Dev team has put a stake thru the heart of Exiles with this recent AOW update where is everyone headed to? Other then Ark what other games out there look to offer a similar vibe? Curious what folks are looking at for a replacement.

5 Likes

Hopefully a game where the devs care enough to address their mistakes by actually acknowledging them.

I don’t like games run by cowards.

6 Likes

Oh I could be so rude.

I love these.

How, explain? It doesn’t do any good to just quit, you need to go on a long tirade and list everything wrong with the update.

Which devs? These have, so must not be funcom devs.

I blame this on poor use of the test servers.

Eh, first person squad game? Try grounded, raft, the forest… And a few dozen others.

How? Yes we had the foundation bug, yes the thing to do was roll is back and redo the update when the issue was fixed. But that isn’t how hard release dates work. Why do you think we are getting a half done tease instead of The age of WAR? Because it’s not close to ready, may not be for chapter 2.

Never seen hard release date not be a detriment to the game.

5 Likes

This is pretty disingenuous. If you’re serious about leaving, you simply do so and play your alternative. Hanging around here instead makes you look like you’re not serious and just looking for attention.

Don’t brat out, just go play something else. But then again, you’re not even serious so this thread will likely get locked, delisted, and forgotten.

3 Likes

No im seriously curious if others have found any good alternatives out there other then ark. Im not aware of any, thats why i was asking. if i just vanish i cant ask the question to a community. its not rocket science. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m curious… when you say everyone… does that like… include all 5 pvp players? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What, what exactly about this update has “put a stake thru the heard of Exiles”? Please do elaborate because this update has been perfectly fine / great. I’ve been having a blast with it so far and I know quite a few people who have returned to the game strictly because of this update and have loved it thus far. So what exactly is your problem with it?

Its just further down the path of the thrall and pet nerf. Primarily pets. Normal ones arent even an option now, some greaters can last briefly. For those players that dont use thralls or pets im sure the update is fine (if they didnt build with nemedian foundations that is). The stamina changes didnt really bother me that much on their own.

Myth of empires

I can understand the frustration about pets. I myself made a post about pets while it was still on testlive. You can see it here. Sadly there was very little response to it at all and well, nothing changed as is evident with the current release. But they did make it clear that pets were going to get worse as part of the revamp, unfortunately they have NOT said what the end results were going to be NOR when we should expect to see said end results.

hmmm what’s next :thinking:

We could send them all to Scum :man_shrugging: I mean it’s 50% off and all :rofl:

FFXVI dropped the same day and I’m still not past the tutorial because “I gotta check this thing on Conan”. :smile:

Under NDA so I can’t say much, only that you’re wrong.

A look at the most recent trailer will also tell you that creature design is much, much better than CE on the lovecraftian horror front.

Nightingale is definitely the game i’m waiting for at the moment.

That’s kind of the problem, it’s the called the Age of War, not the Age of Waiting for Battle.

Guess what we’re doing?

3 Likes

Games I can recomment (not all are survival, crafting but still good):

• Project Zomboid
  • Graveyard Keeper
  • Green Hell
  • Grounded
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Surviving the Aftermath
  • Undermine
  • My Time at Portia/Sandrock
  • Stranded Deep
  • Scum
  • Hunt Showdown (Shooter)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands + Breakpoint
  • Mr. Prepper
  • Subsistence
  • Raft
  • Valheim
  • The Infected
  • Night of the Dead
  • Payday 2
  • State of Decay 2
  • World War Z
  • Medieval Dynasty
  • They are Billions
  • Starbound
  • Among Us (Partygame)
  • Cs-Go (Shooter)
  • Tavern Master
  • Dorfromantik
  • Vampyr
  • Mafia
  • Farthest Frontier
  • Roots of Pacha
  • Kingdoms Reborn
  • Against the Storm
  • Panorama
  • Zero Sievert

Games I am waiting for:

• Blind Descent
  • Robin Hood Sherwood Builder
  • Payday 3
  • Manor Lords
  • Outbreak Island
  • Infection Free Zone
  • Enigma of Fear
  • The Last Plague: Blight
  • Derelicts
  • I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival
  • Under a Rock
  • Among the Trolls
  • Humanitz
  • Witchbrook
  • Rooted
  • Primitive
  • Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival
  • Beyond This Stars

I have more games on my steamlist, but didn´t had the time to play them yet, so I will not recomment those until I did try them out. :butterfly:

Ps: Steam Summersale is starting next Thursday. If you want a big discount this is the best time getting some new games.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.