White purge bar

Good Morning
My purge bar turned white, is there a problem with that?
Server oficial.

Nope… Also Hugo never said that. We assumed that it has todo with the time…

Because even on non raid times, mine is always purple…
It just says, you are eligible (that also what Hugo wrote) if it is purple.

But we never talked what is the reason to be eligible or not… And neither did Hugo.

1 Like

I closed the game, and opened again, returned to normal.
I was thinking I had a bug

IMHO: Probably it has sth todo with other clans, server-capacity, etc.
So when enough other clans have purges, you are white, so that the server doesnt over-load.

Maybe even with the raid-times… So its a combination of many other things.

Yours is white? Ok… Then guessed wrong :smiley:
On the PvE server I play we have many new people and clans… On Saturday the spanish friend even had a human purge, but I wasnt at home… His pets killed so many T4s… He only managed to get a T4 cook… :frowning:
And I am always purple. Even after the purge it is purple. Should have a purge tonight… Probably when I am not at home… Horray /not

I stay near capped all the time, but avoid purge time since my daughter has a partially finished base I want her to defend (with my assistance). Now, if she would only log in :man_shrugging:

On our private online server (I am not owner or admin), I have not found a pattern to the color of the purge bar. Sometimes white, sometimes blue. We are low to moderately populated with regulars and passers-by, but few clans and some solos.

I have assumed random.

Regards

jim

The same view sorta …

Regards

jim

2 Likes

But yet, you did :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

1 Like

When I use a crop, I usually censor it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Regards

jim

1 Like

Hey there,

Getting back on track with the topic of this thread, a white purge bar means that you and/or your clan are not eligible for the Purge (it being another Purge happening or any other requisites not met at that particular moment). When in purple it means you are eligible and it can happen once the purge target is being “raffled”. The frequency and timing of that will depend on server settings.

6 Likes

Odd, the only time my purge meter is ever white is if I start a brand new account and haven’t yet built a particularly large base. Otherwise, it’s always purple, even when other clans are having their purge, or I’ve finished mine and the bar has reset. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same like me…Its always purple.

In a singleplayer game the purge bar is white, in any multiplayer game the bar is purple. Here is what I see.

1 Like

Had a purge yesterday. First human ones since Lvl60 and my god. Are they always so EASY?

Each round was 3-4 humans with wolfs. One time was a 1skull wolf. Thats it…

After the purge my bar looked like that:

PS.: Got purge alchemist, archer and armorer.

1 Like

We’ll poke our team to see if there’s an issue with this functionality.

1 Like

I noticed when I switch from pvp to single-player and build something the purge bar turns white. It turns back to purple after awhile of playing pvp again. This is consistent behavior.

Okay, so:

If the bar is over the threshold AND it’s purple: I can get Purged.
Anything else = No Purge right now.

Of course being over the threshold but with a white bar is not really a safe state - it could turn Purple at any moment, since you don’t necessarily know or control the cause of the white/purple state, whereas the bar is somewhat easier to predict.

That should be the case. When white, if the server initiates a check to see who’s the lucky winner to get purged, you or your clan wouldn’t be considered. When purple, you would be eligible (but not guaranteed) to get a purge.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.