Who should play your character on TV?

I’m going for Corey Graves, most people will know him as a WWE wrestler/announcer. I had an idea of what Kyle would look like and then he turned up on NXT and I suddenly knew who the FC was going to be on the Twitters. Plus it also gives me a good excuse to regularly stalk him :wink:

4 Likes

My hands up for Charlize Theron :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

My toon Sawo, is actually TV persona already, kind of. Even that I like to make my toons look like irl me, I copied other traits from this TV persona. I even took the name partially :smiley:

Persona is from one of the best slapstick comedy shows ever, The Young Ones. In episode “Sick”, we met Brian “Damage” Balowski. Actor Alexei Sayle is bit too old to play me now a days :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is Brian “Sawo” Damage

Here is Brian “Damage” Balowski (starts from 6:45)

But I’d like that Henry Rollins play my part :smiley:

8 Likes

Charlize Theron as Meta-Moth

Brad Pitt as LoneMonkey

Hugh Jackman as Raziel
5 Likes

And my Lumie, Sunray, is Cowboy Cerrone. Im a huge fan!

3 Likes

Perfect match!

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Well there is a list…but its good list.

Patrick Fischler
James Caviezel
Ben Chaplin
Julian McMahon
Billy Crudup
Patrick Warburton
Ray Liotta
John Hannah
Clint Eastwood
Liev Schreiber
Ryan Reynolds or Kal Penn

2 Likes

What an interesting question!

Due to the limitations of the character creation options, my character doesn’t look like their personality. So, just taking into the account the persona, rather than looks, I would go for Peter Cushing doing an impersonation of Bette Davis in Whatever Happen to Baby Jane.

Or maybe Noel Coward.

2 Likes

Instead of character looks, I’m going with personality, capability and competence.

My character, being an extension of myself, scores very high in all the above. In order to be properly represented on the TV or movie screen, I’d need an actor that exhibits the same qualities as both I and my character.

The only name that comes close is…

Don Knotts as exemplified in his outstanding role as the sheriffs deputy no one would ever even think of shooting.

PS. First post here, so Hello.

2 Likes