Why change the mechanics of fight? SLOW-MOTION fight

Why change the mechanics of combat? I understand adding new content, pve caves, pve animals, pve horses, pve weapons. But why introduce pve mechanics of the fight, and spoil the game to all pvp players?

It’s still the same combat mechanics, but it’s slow-motion, and it looks awfully unrealistic, like slow-motion. I think many would return the money if it was possible, because it is a completely different game.

2 Likes

Is this feedback coming from watching footage/streams, or did you already test it for yourself on the TestLive servers?

We are aware that it will take a bit of getting used to, but the team is positive that the changes will feel better for combat once players have tested it for a little bit.

We might, of course, be mistaken, and the majority feels otherwise. So please make sure to indeed test for a bit and then share your thoughts and reasoning with us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont’t try for now, but changes probably make pvp better.

1 Like

Yes, I downloaded testlive, and my friends have already downloaded, in our clan everyone has more than 3,000 hours in Conan, and we are shocked by this change. Everyone is very upset.

1 Like

the distance of the roll appears to be the same for all armor types (about 1 foundation), what is different is how quickly you perform the actual roll and how quickly you stand up with the latter being affected by agility.

Yes new movementstyle is actually even worse then then new roll. And yes I’ve tested it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.