Why does logging off properly = death respawn w/ NO gear?

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [ Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

So damn frustrating trying to play this potentially amazing game for much longer.
Seems my PS4 does not digest the last 2 updates very well. Specifically the last few times I’ve logged in this week I have been naked with an empty inventory (Official Server 3731, PvE only) just like I had died and respawned with 1/2 health & an empty inventory, yet I had logged out in my keep after topping up food and water… yup, sure is great fun wasting all your “relaxing” gaming hours only to come back and find that everything you had to grind out (steel weapons & tools, special armor, etc.) is fkn GONE. Do I seriously have to empty all my gear, armor and inventory into a damn cupboard before I log off every time to prevent this heart ache? I’ve started doing that this past week but leaving a few minor items in my inventory…and sure enough, when I log back in the next day, I’m 1/2 health & empty like I’d died.
At this point I could give 11 donkey poops less about pets or Jhebbal Sag or whatever when the rudimentary happiness of being able to sustain your achievements is incredibly BROKEN.
I’d love to love this game… it has reams of interest for me but this utter garbage glitch has got to go for good.

Funcom - ANSWER THIS MAJOR ISSUE PLEASE!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.