Why don't these two animals exist?

5 Likes

I wouldnt object to seeing either of these animals added into the game, especially the giraffes. Im always up for expanding the bestiary provided that there is lore to support the proposed additions. If they were anything like like real life the hippos would make for formidable opponents! Maybe a mini-boss along the lines of the lion. It would be even better if they were added into the Western Savanna biome (Crowngrove). It could benefit greatly from offering something unique such as these two animals, and give us an incentive to go back there. At this point I virtually never go to the Western Savanna, as the Eastern one has everything it does, and more.

2 Likes

But thereā€™s rhinoceros and Elephant
So there must be hippos and giraffes

ļ¼

The tiger in the game doesnā€™t seem so real

His fur and color

1 Like

Letā€™s start with replacing the savannah tigers with female lions, then make pets have more utility and then we can talk about adding new onesā€¦

All in all, a bigger variety of encounters is a good thing.

1 Like

YES
The tiger is the king of the jungle

Hippo, thou fast on land and very aggressive. Needs waterā€¦ And we dont even have working crocs yet. XD

I can see why they didnt get in.

giraffesā€¦ I dont see point of murdering a poor giraffe. XD

1 Like

Imagine the wall-mounted head with all of the neck still attached. Next best thing after a mounted swordfish.

Well, no one forces your hand to do that. I think less hostile encouters wouldnt be a bad thing. If the actual hostile encounters became more dangerousā€¦

people playing on ā€œbarbaricā€ know what I mean :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.