Hippos, Mullets, and More

Riding around on the back of a Rhino is awesome, similar to riding around on the back of a horse and bonking people with mighty weapons.

What could be cooler?

Riding on the back of a Hippopotamus with a golden mullet blowing in the wind.

Everyone has their opinions and criticisms, but let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want such a glorious addition?

Additionally, I think it would be cool for there to be a War Mammoth skin, or cool armor skins for other tames as well. Like Armor for the Yeti (even though right now it is bugged an doesn’t attack)

Adios!

8 Likes

For a brief glorious moment, I thought you wanted actual Hippos with mullet haircuts.

6 Likes

He did not stutter, friend. :rofl:

4 Likes

Post removed do too typo

Welcome to the Forum Exile.

I definitely want hippos. At least as wild animals and pets, if not mounts. Hopefully with some improvements to animal animations to make them more believable, actually interacting and not basically just standing there.

One hippo complete with mullet. YW

13 Likes
  1. This is amazing. Even though this is not what I meant, I never knew I needed something so much.
  2. To be more clear I meant Hippo as a mount, and the mullet as a hairstyle.

I think having a Hippo as a battle mount, for me, would make me replay the game yet another time. Chomping people up!

3 Likes

Outstanding. :smile:

2 Likes

I believe hippopotamus the number one killer of people in the places they inhabit.

3 Likes

One battle hippo. Power sword not included

6 Likes

Around 500 people per year are killed by hippos. In terms of kills by a single animal and not a species, Gustave is apparently the deadliest animal in Africa with a rumoured 200 plus human kills.

1 Like

He is a nasty brute.

1 Like

So we are all in agreement that both Hippos as a mount, and the Mullet hairstyle are must haves?

Sweeeeeet

1 Like

There is a mod with a hippo and that thing will rick roll you if you dont proceed with caution

Mods are dope, but it would be cooler if Funcom added it to vanilla.

Sure, no dispute here on that.

I’d be happy to see more hairstyles in the game. I wanted to make my character look like David Hasselhoff in Cyberpunk 2077 (long story), but couldn’t find a suitable hairstyle. Imagine my disappointment.

Hippopotamuses would be neat, especially if they were aggressive towards crocodiles. But I think an update to how NPCs and animals function in water is needed first so as to make hippos more, erm, immersive.

Maybe Funcom will add them to the Exiled Lands and Isle of Siptah as wildlife with a future update or as a rhino replacer skin

That would be disappointing. Denied the Hoff. Brutal.