Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: #6306
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Censored after Server back

Bug Reproduction:

Good afternoon! This morning I connected on the official server that I play the #6306 of South America around 07:30 AM and soon after the server was off around 2 o’clock… but when it came back … my game was censored! I play uncensored … I tried to find some way to reverse it but I couldn’t! I wish you could help me! other players on the server reported that for them it is normal! If you can help me… I will be very grateful! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Have you checked your settings.

Have instances where settings have changed between logging in. @Mokkuro

Good night! yes I’ve checked all the visual possibilities that I could modify but nothing appears about censorship!

You checked under nudity? I am not meaning to be annoying but you mentioned censor not nudity. Have a great day fellow Exile. @Mokkuro

1 Like

There are two nudity settings; one in your client settings and the other is on the server (even single player iirc). Both have to be set and the most “uncensored” state to see nudity.

1 Like

:point_up:

Make sure your region-specific dlc is enabled and up to date

Yes! But is Oficial server and i cant change! and yes i mean Nudity… have blood in game…

i try find too and nothing happend… inside oficial server i cant change

my region is ok!

i try reinstall today … and again … nothing happend … still with nudity off ( censored )

If its a funcom server, that’s probably why. I think they have nudity off but would defer to someone who plays there for the final verdict. You can probably see the server setting by tabbing over to it.

Problem is just only my game still with that … All others players on server
dont change …

OK my friend. On Ps4 there are 2 places you have to check :heavy_check_mark: for nudity settings player settings and I believe server settings. @stelagel can you help with this. @Mokkuro @stelagel has European full nudity so he may be able to help. On pc you should not have any limitations other than your settings :wink:

4 Likes

ty for you time :slight_smile: im stilll trying find way to fix :smiley:

2 Likes

I think @Wonka can help more or @DelRioServerMaster.
@Mokkuro, did you try Zendesk?

4 Likes

I have it as well. UK version on a PS PvE NA server. The server says “partial,” but my settings are “full.” You need to go to your game settings on the main menu (before loading into a server) and set it to “full,” then it should work permanently on any game mode. Adjusting the settings when you’re already on the server won’t work… or at least won’t work forever.

3 Likes

On pc dont have nothing on “nudity” to change before join on server … i check …

^
This, 2 locations to find the Setting. BOTH must be set to allow it. (PC and Consoles)

One is personally setting, other is in Server Setting.

Since its PC forums, no censorship outside those 2 setting that I’m aware of.

2 Likes

I find that hard to believe since it’s a convenience option for those who don’t want to play with nudity. Double check from the main menu “Settings” > “Gameplay” > “Nudity” > set to “Full” or “Partial”

If you don’t have that on PC, I’d be surprised.

2 Likes