Why people leave the game and what to do to prevent that

Conan Exiles is a survival game and like most of them it is a clan focused genre. The bigger group the easier to win. When i was about buying this game I read that Avatars are an expensive endgame raiding tool and people think twice before using it - because its not worth using it in some situations.

Nothing more wrong… After 200 hours of playing on official server it seems Avatars are cheap, big clans throw them like tar boms here and there just to have fun of destroying someones base to the ground.

And heres another issue. I get that it is easier for 8 people to gather resources or farm for Archpriest but Avatars even tough they are interesting and original mechanic are in my opinion a game breaking and overpowered raiding tool. The Gods make just way too much damage, can go through walls or even under the map, making all you effort to protect the base useless.

Avatars should be an expensive addition to explosives but not a nuclear strike! After 60 seconds they can put down the effort of hours!

i have no problem with getting my base raided and loot stolen but for god sake not loose most of the base with it!

Thats why many people who cant afford to play so many hours a week or that play alone or in small clans leave the game - they just don’t see the point of it.

I would suggest serious nerf of Gods or at least making some official servers with no Avatar mechanic at all.

I played many survival games and even playing solo I was able to survive and fight back - of course not dominate and always stay in shadow of stronger groups but it was possible to survive and play.

Here you see all your actions as pretty much worthless…

No no just no all of your issues can be fixed with godshields and most gods do very little damage, literally all of your issues can be dealt with experience.

Here are why people leave---->

Server issues
Game breaking bugs
Small server big map rare player interaction

Already a thread about this here.
Thank you for your suggestions!