Why the delay for teleporting?

Why is there such a long delay for teleporting now??? I just tried to escape a 5 man gank by teleporting with a map room only for my character to lock down and stay long enough for them to surround and kill me without me being able to move. I rememebr when it was almoat instant. There is no reason your character should lock down with a sparkle animation for that long.

The delay is dependent on server activity from my experience. When no one is one, I jump quick. My time goes slower the more people that are on and interacting with large bases.

Which is not right. I lost all my stuff to losers who have to gang up on solo players to get kills because of it.

Just run away instead, you basically have infinite stamina when it comes to running right now.
Though if you don’t play Agility and you don’t have the faster running perk, you’re screwed (another reason to go Agility, beside the OP Rolling Thrust)

you didnt get jumped by 5 people it was 3 and only i hit and killed you like he said should have kept running and your not solo your a clan you was just alone

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.