After viewing this video I almost started to cry.
Seems this is the case more than I anticipated.
Here a short list of what is in the video:
- Catapult dead bodies, spreading decease, Siege towers (customisable)
- God bubbles --> implemented
Purge --> implemented, I guess
- NPC’s riding in Purge
- Mounted combat
- Taking control of enemy cities ??
- Pet system (knock them out) --> will be implemented
- Settlement system with full control of thralls ??
- Assign tasks to Thralls, open Gates, blow Horn, light the Lights around base ??
- Patrolling guards ??
- Thrall scheduling ??
- Roads ??
- Sorcery ??
- Necromancy ??
- Shapeshifting ??
- Skeletal Thralls ??
- Highlands --> implemented
Coming very soon (back then)
- Dye system --> implemented
- Siege weapon Trebuchet --> implemented
Further outlook (back then):
- Dungeons --> implemented
- Torches burning underwater --> I do not know if there is any??
- Drowning enemies ??
I personally can live without Mounts and do not care that much about sorcery but I would definately have a look.
What really gave me watery eyes was the talk about the settlement system and how thralls will be managable, walking around and you can assign them.
Also taking control over enemy cities (ok to be fair that could be a player base for all we know) sounded nice.
This really re-opened some scars.