Would be nice with more info of what you do on server when it shuts down!

I was just palying on official 6454 and i got the server message ‘Server will be going down in 10 min’.
I went to forum to see what you are doing, if it is an bug fix or something else.
So please more info when you shut down servers. now it has to be something important since my private server also shut down to make an update.

So more info faster, thank you.

Regard
Benny

1 Like

I am sorry I didn’t understand the complain here. Every day all the official servers restart a specific time. If you happen to play at this time they send you a message 10 min before and one massage 1 min before. Why is this wrong or bug, I believe that it is none of both :man_shrugging:. If you mean something else, I would love to understand.

2 Likes

Since you are PC and they shut down your private server I would assume that a update was made. Would like to know what is done my self. @Community can we get a answer?

1 Like

They took care of the white patches on the ground in Siptah I think.

1 Like

It is not on the servers normal restart, it is during primetime of gaming, today the same and i got some explanation hrere that they gona fix the snow thingy. But i am not on that side of map that often so i didnt knew it was a bug in the forest there. But again, faster update what the restart/update is/was about. They have an bugupdate section they can write in BEFORE they restart the server. That is what i want ^^.

2 Likes

Oh now I get it, omg it never happened to me but it sucks m8, I totally agree here, thanks for the explanation :+1:.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.