Xbox (10.12.2018): Archery, Katana and Bug Fixes [116294_20188]

Hey bud,try the work around,but BE CAREFUL
Just remember the kick throws you foward,so watch it on high places. I cannot take credit for it another player told ME about it,but I felt the bug & the work around needed to be shared. I was building a staircase up the side of a moutain & was several hundred feet in the air & did the kick completely forgeting how powerful it is,& fell about 100ft+:persevere: The unarmed moveset is awesome but I never use it,so I wasnt thinking,plus I was frustrated about having to do it in the 1st place. Also,it doesnt always work,at least for me. Sometimes I had to do it more than once. And,it seems to cancel if you move or do anything else as well as if you put the Lego away. So you WILL have to shadow box ALOT to build. I truly love this game,but its broke as Hel. I have at least 10 more bugs id like to name but I feel they dont belong here & a few arent as bad as this. Example; NPCs getting stuck under water forever. But,in 1 of my characters worlds she has water in the back of the keep & the croc is stuck there because it was technically its home,& it growls here & there & I visit it,so it feels kinda alive back there​:roll_eyes: Kinda like its on the fence weather or not it wants to be my friend​:laughing::blush: But this I CANNOT look past. Take care bud​:v:

You should be able to disable the thrall feeding system in your server settings. Also, thralls dont hold weapons all the time because their arms got tired, so now they put up their weapons while there aren’t any threats. I keep expecting to find my thralls throwing dice behind the alter, but noooo, they have to be perfect watch dogs and do nothing like good little robots. :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great work, awesome patch.

Xbox One official PVP server 2651.

We summoned two avatars and they were both cut short around 10-15 seconds with an announcement that the avatar had been “banished”. There was no defense buble present at either location. One Yog used (I forgot the exact location, but in the southern desert area) and one Jabbal Sag near the sinkhole (south of it a bit). The avatar attack skull and crossbones should still be there as it was within the past 2 hours or so. We had to quickly run for explosive arrows and more bombs as we were counting on the avatars working better than they did. Not sure what is causing this but we will wait to summon more until addressed.

Thanks again!

So many new bugs besides the placing bug, like the pull your bracelet and it decides for you the desert. Now you have to pull the bracelet again. Lag everywhere, I didn’t get a whole lot of a great patch at all. The work around is still crap dirtbag and is not acceptable. Jump lag is awful, you can now land on just about any side surface you shouldn’t be able to including the side of trees as if there is a ledge there. Including foundation sides, wall sides, it doesn’t make any damn sense. The death lag is worse giving you from 4 secs out of 10 to no seconds. There is still the looking into the crafting station/boxes bug. The land claim announcer is garbage and is now being used on the pvp private server I play on and soon to not play on, because I cannot opt out of it and do not own the server. Who wanted this??? I already have admin abuse attacking our clan and constantly destroying our clan’s stuff, like everything we build to the point we are trying to p!ss them off now building everywhere. They are never turning that announcer off, when it tells them where we might have something.

lmao. :rofl: Funny enough I think Conan Exiles does the same thing behind the scenes to see if things will function correctly.

Yup, the punch / kick action during building is annoying as hell. Please fix!

I also find the new jump animation fey. I’m experiencing lag while moving.

Also having a hell of a time just getting into a crafting station hit x a bunch of times and then all the sudden it opens and shuts and works again.

1 Like

It seems like this update broke archer thralls they don’t walk they teleport behind you they don’t fight they just sit there and die first tamed they work for like a minute then brake restart server and its fixed for a minute then they brake again not moving except by teleporting and just stand there being attacked and die

Thanks to the latest update, the game is completely unplayable now. Can not build, so much lag that you can not even run through anywhere with minimal npc’s. The Black Gallion (which was very laggy to begin with) can not even be entered now.

And here I thought big fixes and updates were suppose to make the game better
 my bad.

Get it together Funcom

Btw, the new jump animation SUX!!!

2 Likes

Hello, has anyone else lost the thralls pushing the “Greater Wheel of Pain”? They seem to have disappeared after this update. The wheel is just spinning with no one there :frowning:

Don’t feel alone Ps4 doing it also. Good luck for all of Us.

Any chance Katanas will see steel and hardened steel updates? Going from beginner to star metal doesn’t seem right.

Otherwise thanks for the update! It was just a curiosity question. Live in the world we have eh?

found a temporary solution to the building bug which usually works equip a torch first then equip the building piece, you can rotate the building piece with the left trigger while equipping a torch, try that man it’s not a fix but at least you will be able to build again

YES!! I felt like a badass jumping!!
Arms spread,fingers out like a superhero jump,with your legs all tucked in like a hawk ready to strike. I literly would look for large rocks on a run JUST TO JUMP!! NO OTHER REASON. And with my axe out
Ohhhh
My,gods. BAD-■■■. Now🐇

I dont think you trully understand & grasp the core mechanics of this game. Feeding gives you 1 more thing to worry about which IS THE POINT. The pots & feed troughs are for your convenience so you can spread out your people & animals as you see fit. When I took long journeys in real life I had to make sure all animals had enough food for at least a day more than my time I was planning to be gone. Run around making sure all mail is squared,people notified,ect. Same here. I check I have what I need for my trip,check all animals,& troughs,check my people,ect. Then while im out im always thinking about my “house” & “kids”. Thats how its suppose to be,not Skyrim where you dont need anything. It has many survival aspects & thats a good thing.

Ever since the updte i cant place celing tiles not sure if it effected any other building pices i had already built that part of the building