[Xbox] Detailed history of crashing / dashboarded

Game mode: Online
Problem: Crash
Region: [America]

history of crashing - I have been playing the game since October of 2017 which was early access this was obviously prior to patch 32 & 33 rented my own server for a month and had a pretty stable environment only getting kicked every once in a great while maybe like 1 every 5 hours.

Switched to a PVE server (1609) with 3 clan mates in early 2018 still very playable but did notice and uptick in crashing to the dashboard maybe once every 2 - 3 hours same goes for my clan mates. My thought at the time of why it was happening - being an official server more people had built in that server throughout the servers life span so they were alot of structures and at the time the decay system wasn’t working either so we had alot of floating placeables throughout the lands as well. My thoughts on why we would get these crashes was because the server or the Xbox couldn’t load all the structures in the environment I was traveling in and would freeze up then crash. There wasn’t many people populating the server at the time either maybe at max 5 people and 3 of them included my clan.

Patch 32 & 33 - these finally made there way to Xbox and was excited to see if the crashes in the new updates was one of the bugs they had reconciled. No it became way worse. The population in the server had gone up to consistently having 10 - 15 people wanting to see the new changes. At this point crashing was felt like it was only a matter of time. You might be able to get 2 hours of gaming in but then would crash and once that first crash happened it made it impossible to get back on the server. I would try and log back on go through the loading screen my character would load into the game world and 5 - 20 seconds later I would crash. This would happen over and over until I finally would give up and try the next day or days and repeat the process. I again thought it might be the server or the Xbox can’t handle loading in all the stuff at my base which is pretty big and filled with alot of stuff multiple buildings benches chests cupboards thralls this was an end game base pretty much. So I thought maybe if in those 5 - 20 seconds of logging in the game before the crash I will suicide and choose to have my character spawn at the desert where there isn’t alot of resource intensive stuff for the server or the Xbox to load no buildings benches or thralls. No this did not work same problem just now instead of crashing at my base my character is now in the desert crashing.

I hope this report can in somehow help the team to pinpoint what may be the issue. This issue is keeping alot of players from fully realizing the potential of the great game your team has put so much effort into.

Repro steps: