Xbox Hotfix (03.02.2021) - Dashboarding crash fix

Right, right. Canned response…and??

1 Like

Lol Friday the new rover lands on mars to think we have technologies like that how would of known lol I’m just playing funcom i still kinda love ya :grin:

So I logged on, timers reset, so the game is fixed? My bases are gone, just a bunch of thralls standing around. Corruption all over the intro still, still says I have a corrupted game, this is fixed? I am the last of my entire clan to keep logging on to try to maintain the bases, l have done this for months in the hope that the game will be fixed and my friends will return. Now there is no hope, I am at a loss, how could this go on for so long? It took me months to build our bases, I guess the only thing left to do is leave.

2 Likes

This is so sad to hear … I can actually hear your disappointment in your words. Clearly you had invested hours, days, weeks and months into this game. Funcom , its people like this you are losing , People who actually care for the game . The virtue signallers will move on but people like this will hang in there. Why do you show so little responsibility to them… This nonsense must end

Might as well give us SEPTA in its current state at least we could play something new and yes it should be free. A reward for having to be patient with the current Xbox frustration

1 Like

Lol free? Oh mah that made me chuckle. I just want my 85$ back to spend on a game that actually works.

2 Likes

Pappy if you ever come back i will help you with the stuff I got from your base :wink:

Thanks Funbags, I’ll also be looking to get a few weeks of my life back! Can you help with that? :sob:

It sucks. I know. Been there. Maybe we console players might get another “we understand, blargh Blargh…” Someone should make a song out of their responses and post it on youtube…i bet you’d get thousands of likes…for the song I mean…hehe

We love Conan bugs or not. Devs are elite! We need the isle of siptah

Really? Elite? The only updates, that i can recall that have gone smoothly, are just DLC reskins…EVERYTHING else they write is screwed up in one way or 15…Elite, yeah…look up the definition of a word before you misuse it…

1 Like

Because Funcom doesn’t give a dam about console players. They have been shafting us for some time even before covid-19 ask those who want full nudity in the USA.

You obviously love the game thus your crying on the forums… the game has issues. But we still play and have doing it.

Yep im crying on the forums too. Your game might be working but some of our games are not working properly. And of course people care about the game its a good game when it works. And also we all spent money on the game. Maybe you have money to throw away but i dont. Defending these devs right now when my game didnt work for 6weeks and even now is a laggy buggy unenjoyable mess. For 6months now they’ve been working some stuff and this is crazy. Ive never delt with anything like this. Hopefully they can fix it but i cant defend funcom after how they have handled this whole situation.

3 Likes

No need to troll fellow wrestling fan.

1 Like

The biggest problem is that when the game crashes, the pg often dies and we have to recover equipment. If the pg dies in the north or volcano by wearing the only protective armor, it is impossible to recover the equipment. In addition, equipment disappears after a few minutes anyway. In addition, any png must be recovered in the place of The deathThis makes it impossible to move away from base and explore the map.

Im sick of this.

1 Like

Yeah monk alot of us are sick of it to can’t stay in official servers for more than 10 15 minutes i been playing on private servers for the past 2 weeks an i can stay in for like 2 the 3 hours before I crash funcom you need to upgrade servers seriously this has been going on for far too long ps biden come on man lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.