We’re releasing a new hotfix for the game that should take care of a few critical issues introduced with the last patch.
One of those issues was the ability to knock out and break some NPC bosses, which is completely unintentional. Since it could result in some critical balancing problems within the game, there will be a targeted wipe of any boss-mob that has been captured: that affects ALL NPCs from this list:
The Watcher Above
Half-Child of Dagon
The Captain Below
The Ritual Keeper
Samar the Blade
Enia the Searcher
Obsun of Hyrkania
Ness of Shem
Moras of the Sands
Hat’She the Mad
Brandt of Zingara
Vathis the Hierophant
Emissary of Haon-Dor
Emissary of Tsathoggua
This wipe will come into action once all official servers are being restarted to apply the patch. This auto-wipe will only affect official servers. We sincerely apologize for the short notice, but we agreed that this would cause an extreme imbalance in the game mechanics if not acted upon swiftly.
Thanks again community for your continued feedback and support.
- Dismantling traps will no longer give Explosive Jar back.
- Players can no longer knock out and break the Emissary bosses from the Underwater Dungeon. PLEASE NOTE: Any existing thralls gained in this way will be removed once spawned from your inventory into the world.
- Inventory of Gazelles is now back from 10 to 20.
- Fixed an issue that made a number of NPCs unavailable in the game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent climbing in caves and other locations.
- Fixed a visual issue in which human NPC corpses would flicker or disappear.
- Nordheimer heart now correctly drops from Tier 4 Nordheimer enemies.
- MaxhealthBuff now correctly restores max health instead of stamina upon expiration.
- Resources can be harvested in dungeons again (i.e Black Ice in the Temple of Frost).
- Conflict option in Server Browser’s Combat Mode drop-down is now functional again.
- Server Settings in menu can now be saved again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented resolution settings from applying correctly.
- The Event log privacy option is available again in the server settings menu.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.