Xbox Hotfix (26.01.2021) - Crash fix

I have an original Xbox one and I have received no update…the crashes are still there 3 times in 20 minutes on a PvP server, best part is I was the only person on at the time.

I don’t know what level of sorcery you’re capable of, but if you got this game working on an original Xbox, then wow, just wow. That’s impressive. Looking forward to playing on a SEGA port.

1 Like

Ok I had the update but in my section it said error twice but it was downloading it while it said it was ready to download load it is your internet limit for me the updates was less than 8GB if it’s not limited then is automatically updated on for yourself cause mine is and it was downloading it while it was in off and go to you need updates click on it and just leave it there for an hour with no other games running and it might pick it up try that if possible to see if that helps if not let me know and if still no then start a Xbox bug thread so it’s easier to help you and others so we don’t have to go through lots of posts to get and read yours

FML! Xbox ONE! ( 1 ) the original big black door stop! The original Xbox One! Not the updated smaller version or the one X or the s or the series X… this gets confusing but Nowhere did I say 360… It’s the original Xbox one…

Yeah I did a restart (I’ve got my console set to instant on) and it picked it up on the reboot… thanks for the reply buddy :call_me_hand:see if it’s in a better state of play tomorrow.

Glad to hear now you can try that next time knowing it might get the downloading on the Xbox

Great my wife got the Xbox one S and I have the new Xbox Series S and we both still crashing to desktop in fact Right after patch downloaded… On first startup I had first startup crash. Like I mean who is actually testing these patches… Conan Exiles is simply just not playable on Xbox

1 Like

I been playing CE since launch on Xbox. Still has the same crash issue . You can make a new character on a new server , play all day no issue. Get to about lvl 40… then crash . Log into single player co-op ,log back into your online character and play for 45 minutes to a hour …crash, rinse repeat. Could you spend some time to fix this? I think it has been long enough. Fix your server packet/ saved data issue. Please. It’s starting to be sad. Edit: ps. Putting a message on the start screen telling me I have corrupted files and to reinstall is not fixing the problem. I did reinstall and it immediately crashed and gave me the same message.

1 Like

Nope im done. Give me my money back.

The last patch seemed like a fix crashing like you said in the patch notes I’m finding if I get near large bases and they’re trying to render in that’s when it crashes for me as long as I can stay away from large bases seems like it runs fine

Yo i been playing conan from the start when this game came out there was only the Xbox one i got 287 days of game play in on a original Xbox one the game worked till funcom broke it an now they refuse to go back for some reason most people say its because it’s easier for them to work on the newer console’s i say bs and 287 days on og Xbox one didn’t get the time in on the new Xbox it hasn’t even been out that long

It’s called the Xbox One Elite.

I want my money back!!!

1 Like

They did say to the xbox platform, it was for all the xbox consoles the patch was.

Have a look in your que where updates download, it should be there as a recent install so long as you have the game itself installed as well.

If you have not received a patch or update for conan try hard resetting your xbox, like holding down the power button and pulling the wire out of the power brick.

I remember Ark and how that used to exactly do the same thing upon release that when the system trys to render in more than it could actually handle they had to reduce draw distance and Rendering more. It did make the game more stable in the end and they fixed the crash issue but it took them along while to sort it out in the end.

So long as they are working to resolve these issues we as player should do our bit and keep reporting the issues and keep loyal to them.

hello good afternoon, having seen you are still not able to fix the game so I want to ask you to be kind enough to put it in all the servers when people after death show up with things in the inventory is not fair we lose our things for something you don’t manage to fix thanks.:+1::v:

1 Like

A new hotfix has just been released: