Xbox Hotfix (28.03.2019) - UI bugs and XP fixes

Hey folks!

There’s a new patch available for the PC version of Conan Exiles. This patch fixes several UI bugs and changes the crafting XP for the Blunted Javelins.

notes

exploits

• Fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina

crafting

• Crafting the Blunted Javelin would grant way too much XP - this has now been fixed

general

• NPCs in the Player’s render distance should no longer spawn each time the Character dies
  • The Staff of Epitremeus now has correct stats. Epemitru…ep…epitremus… the Mitra staff.

ui

• Removed the redundant “PvP - Conflict” option from the Combat Mode dropdown menu
  • Server browsing sorting by MODE should no longer result in PvE-C servers being listed between two types of PvP servers
  • Improved the Server browsing Sort-By-Region functionality
  • Server browser - “Region” dropdown now has a Japan option
  • Fixed an issue where the direct connect text field would act strangely.
  • Server browser - “South America” text in the region tab should no longer be partially cut off
  • Fixed several issues affecting the use of controllers in menus
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect owner name of clan buildings would be displayed
3 Likes

@Ignasi

There is a problem on this post.
The owner isnt showed correctly yet. At least on 2995 SA server. All construction is no owner.

Funcom being funcom

Unfortunately it is an issue that slipped through the cracks and was spotted after the patch being sent to certification, like the PS4 version.
Our team is working on it.

Team are slipeed at a lot of issues. But we understand is a lot of work.

Im happy our server dont crash anymore after a clan used 170 avatar in that mega base i told u.

We are playing like before. There is some bugs and issues. But really better than the server crash.

@Ignasi i want to ask u a doubt. I know this isnt the right place, but will come with a issue. So please answer me.

About gods protection.

When u use a set protection, should be active for how much time? I think duration is 2 days.

Now the issue: if is 2 days, we have a new problem. All protection are being active forever. We want to atack a few clans in our servers. They dont play anymore. And they just login in server to make the time go back at 168 hours.

The team are working on it? Or the eternal duration of protection is normal?

1 Like

on xbox one server 2650 and even on single play bases shower no owner as the owner name

Did you not see the second reply to this thread?

1 Like

Indeed

Our team is aware of that issue and has fixed it internally. It should come out as a part of an upcoming patch.

1 Like

Ok. I know the answer is “our team is looking for that”.

But in a normal situation, how long protection should be active?

2 days is the right answer?

I understand we have an issue. I just want to know in a perfect world, without bugs, exploits or problems. HOW LONG TEMPLE’S PROTECTION SHOULD BE ACTIVE?

Please, just answer a number. 1 day, 2 days 48 hours.

Thanks @Ignasi. Ous best contact to funcom. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Normal Activation is 36 Hours.
Right now there is an issue when the altar is destroyed, it lasts infinitely or until base decays.

3 Likes

I want to nominate this post as the best answer for the God Bubble length and it’s current defect.

Hi,

I would like to bring this issue up for unofficial servers because it is becoming an admin issue. The admin manager/player list where we can whitelist or ban players has been barely functional for months now. I would say non-functional as an admin of a busy server because it now does not allow scrolling down through the list at all.

The problem with this is we are unable to moderate. Our server is open because we enjoy having players come into our server, participate in our events, trade in our economy and get to know Conan. Many of our members help new players and overall there are very few issues at all. Recently we had a player who decided it was appropriate to send threats to admins.

We have no way to ban toxicity like this because your admin manager only shows the first couple of players of the online list. Microsoft reporting is an option, and once before we have done so with a player who received 2 bans from Microsoft. Twice they were able to slip back onto our servers and continue toxic behavior leaving vulgar signage on the server. Why? Because Microsoft TEMPORARILY bans for many offenders. That makes it ok for them to run amuck on the server, get reported for it, banned and after they serve “time” they are likely more upset and could potentially harass more players. What tools do we have on your end when just one or two bad apples come along? Are we supposed to zip up the community with a password because of a very small percentage of players and your admin panel?

As active admins on an active server, we are caretakers. We understand there is risk involved in opening up the server but there is so much reward. So many players have enjoyed the game and said that having a presence of people who are willing to ask others to be reasonable has made them want to stick around versus official servers. Being able to host basic events also makes it worth it. We should not have to password the server when there is an admin panel ready to use but which has been bugged since the port of the game to console. Please take the time to adjust the coding of the admin panel for those of us who invest in servers.

Thank you!

1 Like