Xbox one official cannot connect to server host

Game mode: [Online | multiplayer | official ]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: na

Cannot connect to home server (2804), trys to load in and crashed to main menu with error message saying cannot connect to server host been happening for 4 days straight now any help would be appreciated. Online says should be able to get on after server restart but still nothing.

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.attempt to log into official server 2804
2. Wait for server to start loading
3. No load progress
4. Load crash to main menu with cannot connect to server host message

2 Likes

Join the club… there are a lot of us having this issue, and the only response that we can get from them is that it’s not their fault, essentially.

1 Like

Cant connect to my specific server This is the same problem here. I find switching between wired and wireless works even if it take 5 tries at times

I’ve been having the exact same issue and it appears several other are having it too. This is clearly an issue on their end, to which they have no idea how to fix.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried switching net types, restating the net and uninstalling and reinstalling the game still nothing

1 Like

This is an issue that appears to be effecting my entire Friends List. If this is a Gportal problem that would be nice to know since, they too, refuse to acknowledge how deep this issue really goes.
I know 60 players that are unable to connect to specific servers now. This is outrageous that we, as a community, cant even get anyone on either end to admit the issue and fix it. Despite our loyalty to the game!

1 Like

Im able to stay on for about 10-15 before getting kicked as well and im on 2812, But the entire list of servers starting with 28 for me all say 0/40 with 9999 ping, As for my current server which i have already put a decent amount of time on im not about to have to switch to a server that im able to play on for who knows how long before that starts doing it on there as well while also essentially throwing away everything ive gathered on the current server, If anything i recommend they take the servers offline then try to actually fix them or try to see if they get the problems themselves by using wireless then wired, or any kind of tests to see how it goes on their end

1 Like

It only started last night for me around 11 pm est so its going on a full day already that i can only get on the server for intervals of 20 min or sometimes not at all before getting errors. I cant imagine its due to my internet since i was playing on the server just fine for about a week before it started last night out of nowhere. So yes if it gets fixed im sure we would all appreciate it.

1 Like

Seems funcom is killing the game by not addressing the issue or since they have direct control over the servers … there just kicking everyone … thanks for your money see ya!

1 Like

Hello @BBO_Khajiit, welcome to the forums!

Our team is aware that some servers are going through connectivity issues and we’re currently in touch with G-portal to resolve this matter as soon as possible, apologies for the inconvenience.

Hugo, whatever the problem was, it is now fixed, at least for me. Thank you for taking the time to deal with this issue! Love this game! Back in baby!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.