Xbox Patch (09.11.2020) - Data corruption fix!

Server:2875 Official Xbox PvP
Character name : Prefixis Level 60
Gamertag:Sojin9000

Funcom… 41933808

2 Likes

Personally i would settle for CE as it was, when it semi-worked. Please just focus on stabality. If i could make an analogy here, its like you have a car in the garage that cant make it to the end of the driveway without stalling. But you just added bucket seats and a real slick spoiler and ground effects, maybe that light that shines underneath the car too. Looks wicked nice, doesnt go anywhere.
Maybe we need different mechanics…

4 Likes

server name 2975 pve servidor oficial
Nome lord Anderson
Gamteg rei Anderson#401
Recupera minha conta 3 anos nesse servidor

Running a private server.
Up for renewal tomorrow.
Questioning if this is a good time or will we again lose access time on server we are paying for.

1 Like

Update regarding Official Server downtime:

7 Likes

I think when this gets fixed it is a good time to do a 5x harvest event on official to reward the players that have stuck through the constant undermeshing, data corruption, and now possibly having our characters broken over the past several months. :man_shrugging: Just a constructive suggestion.

5 Likes

Et les serveurs privés ??

ping would be horrendous :rofl:

Sincere question, why on earth would you release a patch to address something you have said multiple times is only a visual glitch that has no other effect without first addressing the oom problem that has broken the game since August?

I swear any hate you guys recieve today you have brought on yourselves and is well deserved.

4 Likes

Hi there, the corrupted data message is still there for me.

server us 2503 & 2502
Nachomystium

1 Like

Yeah the oom problem should of been the only thing in the update agreed tpblue

2 Likes

Why no oom crash fixes. Me and my friends just started playing two weeks ago and would buy the dlcs if the game didn’t crash every freaking hour

3 Likes

Yo i want and played on 3 different servers played for like 2 hours an didn’t even load up single player and i did not crash so they are on the right path sadly character id got messed up

I was excited when I saw the update and came here to see a horrendous aftermath.

In a panic, I quickly stopped the installation so it wouldn’t affect my Xbox in hopes for a different result.

I won’t even bother downloading it until they have come up with a way to fix the issue. I’ve built a gigantic fortress and already have every blueprint/legendary weapon. Not doing this again lol

1 Like

Hello everyone, make sure to read the following:

1 Like

After seeing all this trouble and comparing it to my own experiences, I firmly believe Conan Exiles is no longer a multiplayer game. Online multiplayer is the only mode that is the most horrendous and unplayable. I play offline single player and experience only a small fraction of these problems.

I think Funcom should reclassify the game.

1 Like

Same as others. My clan and I have logged in to official server 2588 and are unable to access our structures. Also, all characters have been reset.

thank you for the fix

1 Like