Producer Letter on the XB1 stability issues (II)

Our Project Director, Scott Junior, would like to address the Xbox community with an update regarding the current situation with stability issues:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give a quick update on the XB1 OOM/Data corruption issue. We were able to reproduce the issue on a devkit in a development environment this week which is very promising. We have some ideas on what might be causing it and are making builds this weekend to test internally which should give us some more information. Unfortunately the Oslo office at Funcom has returned to working from home due to the Covid 19 situation so that makes testing a bit harder.

With the results from this week we should be able to make good progress early this week. Apologies that we don’t have anything concrete yet, but I’ll update again next week when we have more info.

-Scott

Previous letters:

I: Producer Letter on the XB1 stability issues

14 Likes

Thank you for the update, I’ve been itching to play every day lately and I’m glad to know you’re making progress! Happy Halloween and good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for this update. Stay healthy!

4 Likes

hello i’m very happy with this but you know when you will send an update to fix this problem the game is closing i miss playing all day now i just come in even for my base not to fall

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated this is a great game.

1 Like

Thank you for the update! Keep at it, love the communication, love the game, can’t wait to be able to play it again

2 Likes

Scott,
Thank you for sticking to your commitment and updating the Xbox community. I think it means a lot to all of us, just letting us know what is going on is huge.

1 Like

Yeah thanks for letting us know what’s going on but if this doesn’t get fixed soon there’s not gonna be no one to play with i looted so many bases this past weekend people are quitting just done i even message them saying hey your timers are low an they don’t care anymore an just sick of crashing i understand where there coming from it takes me an hour an half to reset sometimes when it should only take like 25 minutes

3 Likes

Thx for updating us on what’s going on

1 Like

Roll back to before the patch that broke the app. This not playable and I willnot pay for anymore add ons as long as it doesnt work. This has gone on way to long.

1 Like

Any update for this week?

1 Like

Will the fix (for the Xbox crashing & corruption error message) also include the new crafting stations and associated thrall changes?

Any news on an ETA to go to certification would be appreciated. My bases are slowly losing pieces and it takes forever to get through multiple crashes just to reset the decay timers.

hi, im new to this posting stuff but i bought conan exiles a long time ago when it came out on preview for xbox. i cant get the free nudity dlc

You will have to message a moderator, @hugo . He should be willing to collect your information. And would pass it to the appropiate personal to have your code/key for naughty bits provided to you.

Hey hal9000,

No, they are trying to fix those issues first and have console parity patches planned to gradually get console up to parity with pc afterwards.

See Upcoming features on the wiki for more information.

1 Like

im not sure how to message people on this

A new hotfix is out which fixes the main cause of the corrupted data error:

Your new patch literally restarted my entire character on all servers thanks im probably never gonna play again. Your game is ruined by non stop glitches and bugs and then on top of it when you try to fix it you destroy progress for everyone. Horrible game horrible development. This game is literally a big waste of time.

2 Likes

So i put a ticket in does it matter now looks like it happening to everyone come on man

Its fine they fixed a little message indicator that had been doing nothing to actual gameplay thus breaking the entire game on every server…its fine…

1 Like