Xbox Update 2.5.1 Discussion Megathread

Every purge I do now crashes my system. I’ve reduced my foundations and made my base smaller. I’ve gotten rid of thrall. I kill the rain up north. 5 purges so far and all have crashed in PVE.

Really hope they don’t add the new pick up building pieces thing they mentioned, that’s a totally new system and we all know it will completely break the game for a few weeks guaranteed.

Not looking forward to all those fixes being worthless once the stupid pick building pieces is added in and breaks the game in some……most likely we’ll have stability issues from it that collapse our bases or something like that…….:weary:

Funcom for the love of god make sure this build pickup/placement 100% works and doesn’t effect anything else before putting it in, we’ve already had the game messed up this last while and don’t need more

For what it’s worth, I’ve had no problems on testlive with the pick-up system - I’ve dismantled and rebuilt my base three times and everything has behaved as it should. To be honest, the biggest problem I’m having with it is that it makes it really easy to decide the base is in the wrong position and get all ‘OCD’ about rebuilding it… Obviously, this doesn’t guarantee there will be no problems when it goes live (or for other platforms) - but so far so good.

1 Like

FC has never produced a patch that hasn’t gone askew. CE has been refresh only for months now, for me. FC reduced the no build zone between player structures, players are building so close to my base that they drag purges to my base with ease. Reported: no infringements found. There goes my base. Cant take a thrall with me cause Gravedigger dosent work as an actual shovel. Sky salamanders dropping onto the river bank, Big Bird running at me tail end first, stability issues, lag issues, missing bosses, decaying chests, blah, blah, blah. Yeah FC is gonna get the pick up and replace mechanic right, 100% first shot guaranteed! Perfect, just like we are used to seeing from FC

If you can think of ways for me to test it to try to find possible problems, I’m happy to do so. But like I said, currently it seems to be working without a problem. The only issue any of us have reported so far on testlive is that picked up pieces go into inventory and not back onto the hotbar, even if there’s a stack of the same item already on the hotbar, and Funcom is looking into this already.

1 Like

Added new entry to the changelog:

1 Like