Y no Hotfix for No Owner 21 days later

Game mode: [Online |]
Problem: [| Bug | ]
Region: [United States]

Please, its been weeks now that the thread has been closed with a promise to correct. No Owner Still Not Patched? [Edited to insert link]
Will we have a new DLC and the same PvP issues? There are so many wonderful aspects of this game, but giving trolls free reign will surely ruin it. Getting door glitched and offline raided is one thing, and not knowing where to go wipe them after is worse. Not accidentally wiping some innocent newbie in the process would probably help our low server population issue.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Walk to any clan built structure’s door
  2. Observe “No Owner”

Everything I have heard(So it could be wrong) is that the devs are considering keeping building ownership anonymous. An unintentional but interesting outcome from the last major patch. It’s annoying but it does force some players to put up signs if they don’t want alliance clans blowing into them. At least the log will show who has done what(also controversial) allowing you to seek that player(s) out and follow them to their base.

I have not heard that anywhere…Last I heard the previous patch was suppose to fix it but didn’t so they were looking into it.

@TLCTEX is wrong @Scumdog1980, when the next patch rolls out for xbox, we will be on the same page as PlayStation and PC.

The “no owner” bug was fixed and looks like it will be staying that way for all platforms.

1 Like

@John-Baptiste So glad what I heard was false. It has become annoying not knowing what building belongs to whom. :+1:

2 Likes

I would really enjoy hearing this from Funcom response but tyvm for the promising info

Just sharing what’s happening with PC and PS4, and Xbox will soon be showing ownership again too.

1 Like

Here are the Patch notes, just in case anyone was interested @everyone
Treasures of Turan DLC is now available for purchase.
Elephants can now be tamed.

Player list chat mute will now take effect immediately rather than after the muted player re-logs.

Chests should now retain their lock-status after restarting the server/session.

Fixed an issue that would prevent the Disable Thrall Decay server setting not being selectable.
There are now new settings available in the UI for ThrallDecayTime and DisableThrallDecay.
A privacy setting for the Event Log can now be accessed in the server settings tab.
There should no longer be a “No Owner” display message for buildings.
1 Like

TY funcom, problem resolved yesterday in patch

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.