I’ve found numerous quality issues in latest DLC Yamatai:
- Floor tiles have wrong placement. They are too high and dont fit with foundations. Floors clip trough Large Campfire.
- Yamatai Sloped roof is not tailable so it dont fit together.
- Yamatai Fence also do not fit its used as corner. Also in straigth line there is a large gap.
- Animals have wrog position on floor and foundation. They are collapse trough it with their front legs or even fall trough it on game load.
- Doors have clip trough frame because have wrong position.
- Khitan Tapestry hooks have incorrect placement with yamatai walls so they floating.
- Last: its not yamatai problem but in jungle (M4) rocks looks realy bad. Not sure its a problem with normal maps or diffuse textures. They look too smooth.
Please fix these.
P.S: Sorry for my english.