Yellow Lotus Potion automatically spends attribute points randomly upon use

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: US
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

After consuming the yellow lotus potion, all attributes I’ve spent points on were completely reset as expected. However, somehow points are automatically spent on random attributes (usually agility) without any action on my part.

Expected Behavior:

Complete reset of all attributes without automatically spending of points on attributes without player input/approval.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Create a yellow lotus potion at the alchemist table.
  2. Use the potion while it still resides in the alchemist table inventory.
  3. Check attribute table. The points have been automatically spent on agility (mostly), accuracy and survival so far.
  4. Transferring the potion from the alchemist table to your personal inventory prior to use produces similar results.

Hi @Scubamuppet and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We will pass the information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.
In the meantime if you have a video showing this, please feel free to send it our way as it will help the team identify the issue faster.

Check your armor also. If it’s mostly agility I have this thought that your armor is an agility build. Your equipment can give bonuses even if you have no points allocated.

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned…looks like that was the issue all along. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

The issue apparently wasn’t an issue after all. The + to stats came from the armor. Please disregard the bug report.

Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.