Yellow Lotus Potion Still Bugged?

Just wondering if anybody could be kind enough to tell me if the Yellow Lotus Potion is still deleting earned/discovered Feats when consumed, namely Vault earned feats, or has this now been rectified? I have been waiting for a fix so that I can complete the Journey Step, but do not wish to do so at the the expense of the dozens of hours spent clearing out the Vaults.

2 Likes

From the day @Boreas brought it for first time here, I never use the feat potion, just the attribute. So the attribute potion so far didn’t cause me any issues.
I really don’t know if this bug is fixed :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

That is ok Stelagel. :smiley: I recall him raising the issue, but did not hear (or perhaps I missed it) if it has been resolved.

1 Like

I might call upon @Narelle and see if she happens to know. Narelle do you happen to know if this bug has been corrected yet?

1 Like

I have not seen further reports since 2.6 on PC but I am not following consoles:

2 Likes

Sounds like it has not been resolved as of yet, and at this point in time I am not game to throw the proverbial switch and see what happens. If I could just admin consumeable scrolls to replace any hypothetical losses I would happily try. But as it would require direct interaction with objects in some ~14 different locations, and that is a very big time investment for me, I will have to give it a miss.

Thankyou very much for your help and your reply Narelle. As this was a while a go now, and Yellow Lotus Potion is an important resource, especially on the Isle of Siptah, I will give the CMs a polite and gentle reminder.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.