Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!Basic Info:
Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: Land of Arcon

Bug Description:
Not so much a bug as I’m not sure how to report it otherwise but the human enemies are ridiculously overpowered enemy damage was set to a little under default and the NPCs at strandwatch had me dead in one to two hits and that was one on one if it was the whole group that would make sense but just one of them insta killed me had to get the admin to reduce npc damage to make them not godly this was not an issue until after age of war and the combat update came out this needs to be fixed otherwise it’s unplayable without essentially cheating. idk what you lot did when you changed the combat but I do know you screwed something up

Bug Reproduction:
I logged on after age of war released

Get a legendary weapon and they’ll die in one or two hits. The only difficulty you’ll experience is in the beginning. Savor it. After you level a little and get a legendary weapon, the game enters in easy mode, basically. Enemies are hitting harder, but their hp was greatly reduced.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.