Conan on OG Xbox Unplayable

Game mode: *[ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]*Online
Type of issue: *[ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]*Performance
Server type: *[ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]*pvp
Region: *[ Please enter your server region ]*Est
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of Xbox you’re using ] Original Xbox one

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is. Consistent lag that freezes the game for seconds and results in constant death.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Literally doing anything
  2. (etc)

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection. Also are you playing single player, or an online server?

yeah had the same problem with my old xbox one s. glad i got my new series x, works so much better. the old xbox is just tooo slow/weak or what you call it xD but i guess it makes sense, how old is is original xbox one?? cant work forever

1 Like

Xbox 1xs is almost useless now. Combat is so laggy no player interrupts work. Cannot stop an npc combo. I rolled around 4 players and 1 thrall naked as a jay bird for almost 5 monutes before they were capable of killing me. I started at roughly 40% health and took 2 hits to die. Almost 5 minutes of swing and a miss. What a great game. I wonder why the population dropped so badly after 2.4 mess. Free on game pass currently. 8 players on my server. Myself, 4 guys that like to fight 4 v 1 naked dudes, a solo player clan and 2 soli clanless noobs. FC is slowly killing console. With all the lag and messed up updates and hotfixes and long amounts of time CE is left in a terrible state, unplayable even. FC is driving its own customers away. Cannot even get players to stay on a free to play game. Disappointing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.