Incessant micro stutter and lag

Game mode: [ Select one: Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Performance]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ EU ]
Hardware: [ Series X ]

Bug Description:

Same as ever, why cant you fix the constant micro stuttering and lag in this game? Its beyond a joke, i have one of the best consoles on market, very good internet, no other games display this behaviour and yet Conan is playable about 5% of the time at best.
You have a great game here but it is being ruined by the abs rubbish performance, i can forgive te myriad of bugs like floating animals etc but this micro stuttering is gamebreaking.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Boot the game up
  2. Get annoyed by the constant stop start in game
  3. Switch game off short time later
  4. (etc)

Hello, we’re very sorry about the optimization issues you’re facing while playing on a Series X. Optimization is something we’re constantly working to improve with each patch. I’ve sent your feedback to the team, thank you.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

HI

Thankyou for your response it is appreciated! Apologies if i sounded bad tempered in my post it just breaks my heart that such a great game performs so badly sometimes.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.