Performance issues with game

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc
Region: Canada

Hi there,

I’ve been having the following technical issues with Conan Exiles now for about a month:

• textures failing to load properly or fully after a few minutes of game play and moving around.
  • game keeps crashing after roughly 30 minutes of game play.
  • xbox seems to run a tad hot when playing as well.

I have tried uninstalling the game (as I purchased it digitally and downloaded it to my Xbox One, it is installed onto my 1tb Hard Drive) and I have also tried doing a hard restart on my Xbox (where I hold the Xbox button down until it powers off, unplug it for 2 minutes and turn it back on) and the problems still are persisting.

Can someone please assist.

Thanks,

Sam

3 Likes

I feel your struggle. I’ve been experiencing this since I got the game brand new. It’s nothing on your end. Everyone who plays the Xbox version has been going through the same issue. They said they relayed it to their team about 2 weeks ago. So many of us have been patiently waiting. Let’s just hope they take care of this issue soon so we can finally enjoy the game to it’s full potential.

1 Like

Hi @Samm, the upcoming patch for the XBOX should address the most prominent performance concerns, and we’re working on making it become available as soon as possible.
Apologies for the situation.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response, it’s sincerely appreciated. Out of curiosity is there a timeline on this patch update? Like an anticipated date on when it will be available? Just figured I’d ask while I have you here.
I really do love this game, however between the texture loading issues and constanting crashing it does make it difficult to enjoy the game to its fullest. Also to specify, these technical issues are occurring for me in the single player mode of the game. I truly haven’t even tried online yet.

I doubt it. I had faith but the more I read the more I realize your game is just poorly coded and these crash issues are long standing. No one should ever buy this game, i wish i had not.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the situation with online play is even worse. Right now, single player is the most stable gameplay you’re going to find with CE on the Xbox.

That is certainly disheartening as this new update has made it so the game literally crashes before its even finished loading, and that is on single player. Anything worse than that performance wise is unfathomable lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.