Your BEST PET so far?

It’s already been 1 week we have been all taming pets in the exiled lands.
i hadn’t time to check all pets yet, but here is what i think is the best pet of the game from my recent experience.

Sabertooth and greater/ white sabertooth.

They are fast, they are tanky as the normal version has more than 4 000 HP and the greater one more than 8 000 HP, they do descent damage and about double damage with their jump move and can make your ennemies bleed. And finally it looks damm awesome!!!

Note that the greater version is about as strong as a t4 cimmerian with default gear in term of damage per hit (it’s pretty close from what i have seen)

just a pict for those you haven’t seen how pure and mighty the white version of the sabbertooth looks.

What’s your favourite/ best pet?

A White Tiger. My first tame, incidentally. Makes perfect sense that it grew up to be special, since I snatched the cub from right in front of the White Tiger boss! Though now I live in mortal fear it’ll keel over and die randomly, I’ve lost a few other pets for no discernible reason, Event Log just says:

“(pet name) was killed by .”

(don’t worry, I am aware that the story about the boss cub is all head-canon, while I did pick up the cub from the Boss’ location, it’s just luck of the draw - and shadebloom - and not a game mechanic that it turned into a “Greater” version… still, these kinds of emerging stories are great when they happen!)

My best pet so far? “Rhino Bob”, a bog standard white rhino. Took him into the Midnight Grove with me, he saved my ■■■ multiple times charging wolves and tanking the bosses from time to time. He also carried out of the midnight grove 2 bear cubs, 2 sabretooth cubs and 4 memory meats, just in case my clanmates wanted the religion but couldn’t be arsed to do the dungeon… (they all wanted to do the dungeon).

It was an epic adventure and watching “Rhino Bob” prance around after slaughtering a pack of wolves like a newborn calf on its first trip outside was truely heartwarming. “Rhino Bob” stil lives and in his retirement serves as the final door-man at my main base.

1 Like

got a greater bear that is pretty awesome, 8k + HP

white tigers are my second favourite, damm those eyes !!!

ans, nice story.
don’t know why some are dying randomly either in the pen. the timers are still running for quite a long time when i come back to find 1 carcass. Fortunately, i Just had 2 carcasses so far out of 30 tames.

Rhino bob :rofl:

last time i was at “the crevice” in the swamp with a grey rhino, the bearer NPC wandering near the glowing goo flew through almost the entire tunnel when she got hit by the rhino horn attack, it was freakin awesome, i laughed too death :smiley:
it feels really statisfaying to go an adventure with such a big and powerfull beast that is the rhino, just love the sound of his steps. it seems like the earth is shaking :smiley:
too bad they can sometimes be pretty glictchy during fights.
We can only tame white rhino as greater version for now, right? the black ones are kinda bugged i think?

yeah i like black bears too, but i was a bit disapointed of their fighting skills. Their charge is OP as hell, but they can get stun lock too often, at least it seems to happen more than with the felines, which is sad.

no, regular rhino calfs have spawned White, Black and Greater Rhinos for me…

n.b. White Rhinos and Black Rhinos are the same color. The reason they have the names is because the English in South Africa thought that the Afrikaans name for the White Rhino - Weide Naashorn (or something like that) referred to their colour, but it didn’t Weide (or however it’s spelled) means “wide” referring the wide mouth of the White Rhino compared to the Narrow mouth of the Black Rhino.

ok, thanks.

One last question though : have you guys managed to tame a greater jaguar? on the server i’m on, no one seems to have been able to get one. This version must be bugged i guess, or we’re just simply all cursed with this one…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.