ZERO POINT ERROR: This is GAME BREAKING

Game mode: Online Multi-player
Type of issue: Game Breaking Bug/Performance Issue
Server type: Roleplaying PvE
Region: North America

NPCs from all over the map are being teleported to the zero point: 0,0,0 on the map in the Highlands. The area has been dubbed “Satan’s ■■■■■■■■” because you also get heat stroke in the area. Mobs by the dozens are being teleported to this location and are flooding the servers with mobs, forcing Admins to create ‘kill boxes’. We were told a fix would be put in for this with the 2.3 update: Which it was NOT fixed. In fact: It’s 10 times worse.

At first installing a new mod created the issue: Now, mod UPDATES can trigger the event to spiral out of control. Mobs aren’t respawning, NPC AI becomes unresponsive, it is causing MASSIVE amounts of lag and thralls stop responding to players.

As an Admin, who pays cash every month for server hosting to provide players with a great experience: This bug is GAME BREAKING and we feel utterly abandoned by Funcom. This has been a known issue for a very long time and we NEED a fix for this GAME BREAKING issue. The game is no longer playable because of it. Our pleas on discord have gone unanswered, our emails, our phone calls, all of it has gone unanswered. PLEASE find a FIX for the zero point issue. Until a fix is found I won’t be spending any more money on DLC content or expansions for myself or any of my players. I can’t bring myself to spend more money on this game when such a game breaking issue has gone unfixed.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play the game.
  2. Install a mod.
  3. Watch your mobs party in the sky and never respawn again.
  4. Watch your server go to hell.
3 Likes

I regularly play on modded servers, its sheer chaos pvp is almost impossible with the ammount of lag people face constant Dc’s, irregular server updates or emergency shutdowns ruining near anything fun your doing. If you want this game to continue succeeding then FIX THIS!

Per the patch notes, they added a debugger. Per the post already made for this bug, they have asked affected servers to reach out to them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.