Zhara hands you a letter to her sister

I forget for what mission, but in the cut scene Zhara hands you a letter to her sister, seemingly imposing upon you to deliver it. But there’s no clue to where she is, and it doesn’t come up again in any mission (I could be wrong about this. Haven’t done all the Scorched Desert missions yet with my alt. And was a very long time ago that i did them on my main). Is this something that was in the original game, but the mission got cut for Legends? Or am I just being impatient and need to do further missions yet lol?

Her family isn’t in the desert. Be patient.

1 Like

Ah okay! Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Nothing regarding aforementioned cinematic from the mission “Living Oil” was cut for Secret World Legends. The mission is still present, and the cinematic still has the letter.

No mission has you hand that letter to anyone else. As rephaim said, her family doesn’t live in al-Merayah. In fact, they aren’t in the game at all to our knowledge.

The cinematic shows Zhara handing you the letter, but whether or not you deliver the letter off-screen is left unsaid. Because she mentioned Agartha, she probably hoped we would take the letter with us through Agartha to ensure the letter reached her sister through more functional postal systems than that of al-Merayah or even by our own hand directly.

It’s very likely (but not confirmed) that our bee delivered the letter to somewhere outside of al-Merayah at some point in time or at least facilitated the delivery thereof.

Agartha is in some ways like a train station, so consider it akin to mail by rail!

3 Likes

Aw man, no further mission then. :frowning:

Well, hopefully the letter eventually got to its destination, somehow. :slight_smile:

3 Likes