Zombies dying too easily to temperature effects?

I raised a few. I tried putting armor on it, and it died to heat. It was the only effect listed in stats. Another one without armor simply died without any detail. I still haven’t figured out what happened to the 3rd, but the 4th I still have.

There is no indication that zombies expire, so this seems more like temperature effects causing pain. Do we need special armor for zombies, like chilled?

2 Likes

They last about 48 hours give or take, then pop

2 Likes

I could be completely wrong have not dabbled in Sorcery except Transmog bench. From what I have read putting armors and weapons on Zombies was a glitch and they do expired. @stelagel what do you know about about this.

2 Likes

I’m just going to copy-paste the reply I gave to another thread:

2 Likes

Nothing! I fixed a couple of zombies but I didn’t pay attention to them, I don’t funcy zombies for followers and tbh after the update I don’t funcy followers at all. You cannot imagine how easier is fighting without followers! The mobs are always attacking correctly, without changing the attack speed, predictable to every move they will apply, simply wonderful! Now the game is both rewarding for the ones that want to be the hero or the captain! Some friends of mine are in love with the full encumbrance - war party build. Especially in Siptah they wear full dragon bone, void forge Gladius and shield. They either walk with zombies or 2 lobster thralls… They love it and it’s enough for me, as long as I enjoy my playstyle and they theirs, I believe that we were never better in this game until now!

1 Like

The armor and weapons is a unintended feature, which i understand will be fixed in next patch or one soon after along with a carry space reduction to 5 slots.

2 Likes

You shameless liar! :smile: You do love followers. They look awesome decorating your base in a sexy armor or keeping the bedroll warm while you clear dungeons. You love followers, just not for combat. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@MarcosC
Nordeim female dancers :eyes:, female berserkers :eyes:, female relic hunters :eyes: and Spinas :person_facepalming:t3:, we need a male to send for the heavy lifting in the house lol!

2 Likes

Sounds like this will be a future tweak after I read the thread.

2 Likes

Zombies in general can use a tweak. To easy to obtain with 12-20 k Health and 3 at a time. 30 zombies for a full clan. Fun pvp.

Wait when did thralls get normal temp effects? Or did I play the villainous overlord too long and just not pay attention or care? I can understand if they get hit with an effect fr say like heated argument but I didn’t think they had environmental effects in general.

No, i think OP may have assumed them just expiring was a environmentally caused death

No environmental dmg from temperature to thralls still holds true.

I’ll go with this explanation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.